Sunday 6 April 2014

City Exploring♥

Saturday~, Tample Bar Food Market is where you can have some deliciou food n meet local farmers. I love local markets so much. 
As its location is withen the Tample Bar area, there are some must-see tourist attractions, such as the Wall of Fame, Molly Malone statue, Trinity College, etc.

Sunday, my friends and I decided to visit Guinness Storehouse.
We had so much fun. 
One complimentary pint of Guinness will be included in the ticket. 
You could make a pint of Guinness by yourself. Cause I had heard that you can have you beer wotj a shamrock, so I asked the waiter if my Guinness could have one. (The pic above is not so clear but it is there!)

The pic I love most is the one below
I took this at the Gravity Bar on the 7th floor. The bar has a panoramic vew and , luckily, the weather is so nice so we can see very clear of the city. 
Finally, at the end of tje tour, I left a message on the We Love Guinness All Around the World, hoping if somrone also from Taiwan will see it :)

xoxo

No comments:

Post a Comment