Monday 7 April 2014

April Shower

People are talking about having Monday Blue, but, for me, Monday means that I could have delicious food at the hotel. Please allow me to share our Classic Breakfast meun:

Porridge with yummy toppings (brown sugar, honey, golden syrup)

Traditional Irish Breakfast, which includes back bacon, Irish sausage, scrambled/poached/boiled/fried eggs, grilled tomato, fried masrooms, black n white puddings.

And so many delicious food.
Why I know? Cause this is the benfit of working at hotel(^o^)
Hope our chief would think I am work to "eat". LOL

Today, I decided to take a walk to home. The weather is kind of fool me around. The reason why I said so is because I have took my umbrella in n out several times. The sky was dark, but suddenly turning to blue. Come on~ what is going on.

In Taiwan, people said the weather is like stepmother in April. I share the same feeling here.

oxox

No comments:

Post a Comment